Wednesday 24 October 2012

Back To London/Expo!

The time has finally come!

I'll be going back to London in the morning. I have a couple of things I need to do before then. I want to write the third draft of my screen assignment tonight so I at least have that done for Tuesday when it's due. Then I have to pack and do any other things that have to be done, like cleaning up. I hope I'll be able to get to sleep early. I won't be able to make any more posts until Tuesday because I'm not taking my computer. There won't be any point because it's an extra bag to carry but I won't have much time to use it.

So I have to get up at about 4 in the morning and get on the coach around 6:30. Then it's six hours until I get off at London. There won't be much time to rest because I have to go to the shopping centre and buy the last bits I need for my cosplay shoes as well as my snacks for expo. When I get home I'll be finishing making my shoes, which I will hopefully be able to do before bed time. My friend is sleeping over like she usually does before expo but she won't be able to get to my house until about 9 or 10. Hopefully at some point I'll fit in a shower.

Then Friday, we get into costume and get to the hotel, hang around with friends until we can check in, ditch our stuff in the room and go line up. Of course by this time the line should have already started moving (check in time is around the same time as opening time). I don't think we have much planned for this day so it will probably just be walking around with friends as usual.

Saturday we're having the photoshoot for our Kingdom Hearts group. Hopefully that will go well. Then in the evening we're going to Chinatown for dinner. I literally have no spending money for this other than what I already had to pay for snacks and oyster card but the friend who invited me said she'd pay for me and that I don't have to pay her back. I love her.

Again, I don't think we really have anything planned for Sunday so it will be more fun random happenings.

On Monday I think I will have to leave early because I have to get back to my house, get some stuff and then get to the coach station for about 4pm. I don't like having to leave so early but I have class (and a deadline) the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment