Thursday 4 October 2012

New Red Dwarf Tonight!


Tonight is the night! The first episode of Red Dwarf X is going to be on TV!

I’ve been watching Red Dwarf pretty much for my entire life and it’s always been among the list of my favourite programmes. I’ve been waiting for this series to begin since I found out it was being made around a year ago, maybe more.

I expect it to be awesome as usual, though I will say it’s weird how much the characters look like they’ve aged. I mean, it’s kind of obvious they would have because it’s been a while since the last series and of course the actors have aged, but it’s still a little odd.

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to watch it while it’s on TV as it’s on at 9 and I won’t be home from anime society until about 9:20. If the plus channel comes on freeview I may have my chance to watch it then if my flatmates don’t have the TV, otherwise I’ll have to hope I can find it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment