Tuesday 23 October 2012

New Plan for NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo begins in a little over a week and thanks to my trip to London, work on an assignment due a week from now and inability to do anything over expo, I have no plan. I like to have a plan for longer stories, especially when there's a time limit. That is why I've decided to go to my back up plan of writing a series of shorter fanfics. It may not be the ideal choice, I had been looking forward to writing a novel this much, but it is still good and at least I can still win NaNo this way. If next year is the same then I may not be able to do an actual novel during November until I leave uni, it seems there's always a lot to do during the month and this year there is a lot more than last year and it is much more important to my degree, so I'm sure no one can blame me for not wanting to put my focus on something else.

On another writing note, a teacher posted this on our class facebook page. Look who I got! Accurate or not, I consider this a great accomplishment.




I write like
Edgar Allan Poe
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment