Saturday 6 October 2012

Weekly Update 06/10/12


This week:

  • Received my socks and wig for my Jushiro cosplay. Decided to make my own sandals for it, just waiting for the materials to arrive.
  • Really worried my Deidara wig won’t get here in time because I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn’t even been sent yet. I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get it. Also decided to make my own shoes for this cosplay. Just need to get the stuff for it.
  • Classes and anime society were fun as usual. There are a couple of anime I’ve really liked in the last couple of weeks, one of which I’ve already watched the entire first season of, and I may have more cosplay ideas but I want to watch more first.
  • Had a couple of issues with flatmates but it seems to be resolved now so I’m not going to talk about it on here out of respect.
  • Sorted out the key problem that I kept having. I’m happy because the email implied we had to get our own photos done but they take both for us.
  • Getting excited about NaNoWriMo coming up again.
  • Decided on my need to create some form of schedule.


Next week:

  • Going to London and staying there from Thursday to Monday. Should be fun, aside from the work I have to do while there.
  • May need to talk to reception about how long they can hold a parcel before getting rid of it. My binder is due next week but it sounds like they only hold stuff for three days so if it doesn’t come before I leave I need to talk to them so I won’t be screwed if it comes at the end of the week.
  • A bit worried about having to comment on other people’s work in class. It sounds like we’ll have to read them out loud. I’d be much more comfortable if we could just hand over our written versions.
  • Going to be sad to miss anime society on Thursday night, but I will be happy to see my family and my cat again. My mum said she’d make my favourite dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment