Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekly Update 14/10/12



This week:
  • Spent Thursday to Monday afternoon in London. It felt great to be back. The air really feels different to Liverpool, it feels more like home and that’s probably because it is. It was great seeing my friends and family and cat again and I had a lot of fun.
  • Went out on Friday to get some supplies for zombie day and my sandals. The guys in the rope shop played a mean joke on me but I love the place anyway.
  • Went to Zombie Day. I’ve already done a post about that so I won’t go into detail here.
  • Worked on cosplays. Again, I’ll do a post for that tomorrow.


Next Week:
  • Finish draft of screenwriting assignment and start work on prose assignment.
  • Try to fix first sandal.
  • Plan my NaNoWriMo novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment