Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wales Residential Photos!

Well it's been over a month but I'm finally uploading my pictures from the Wales residential, though there are more photos of the forest than anything.



I think I mentioned in one of my first posts that Sephiroth plushie comes everywhere with me? Well he didn't fit in my bag that day and when that happens, he gets carried! I was so amused when I first did this ('look everyone, my suitcase has a Seph-holder!') hehehe. (He stayed with me on the coach, not in the luggage hold.)



Well, this is it, Gregynog, the house we stayed at for the residential. It was an awesome and beautiful place!



Found a bonfire in the middle of the forest. Still not sure why it was there or if it was meant to be but the whole thing was burnt out the next day so all is well. It actually got a lot bigger than the photo shows and looked really nice and was very warm. I actually sat on that log for a while enjoying it.



...I thought the branch looked like a snake crawling over the tree...



I actually think the blur in this picture makes it look better. This photo also sums up the whole Blair Witch feel that forest gave me. I really wish I'd been there at night.



Now there's your big dead creepy looking tree!



You can't see it so well here but this was actually like... well the ground level changed a lot, it was like a big hole with all these trees and such surrounding it, including a very large, branchy, dark, dead-ish looking tree in the middle. I got really creepy vibes whenever I was around there. It was great!



Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a really good picture of this but I thought it was very beautiful. I'm actually not sure what it is, I think some kind of old writing device or something for... making someting...



The pipe organ in the music room. I really liked it. Apparently it's one of the haunted parts of the house.



I just really liked the way the light was reflecting off the chairs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment