Thursday 15 December 2011

I'm Going Home Tomorrow!

I am now free! Free from university until January! If you don’t count the assignments… *sigh*
Half of my flatmates seem to have left already so at least I’ll have a quiet night here to get everything done. I’m leaving tomorrow so I need to clean all my plates and other various kitchen stuff, clean the hob (it was my assigned chore for the week in the shared area, I won’t have them say I didn’t do it), clean my room (damn I’m obsessive) and finally get my stuff ready to pack… maybe even start packing.

And now, my plans for the following days so far:

Friday

Get up in the morning… get up, let me just say I have hardly slept in the last few days. I didn’t sleep at all last night, the two nights before I only had two hours each. It’s not that I’m not tired or not trying to sleep, I just can’t.
Anyway, I found out I need to go out early. Because I joined the full writing course a few weeks late I had an extension for my assignment and because of that it wasn’t in the pile given back to people today. That means I have to go to the office tomorrow and get it. I don’t even know where the office is. Anyway, I need to do it as early as possible.
My train leaves at 1:48 but I want to get there around the time the train arrives and people start to be let on because it’s harder dealing with a lot of stuff when it gets packed. This way I should have time and space to get my suitcase to a suitable location. Travel like this is never truly easy.
Then I will finally be back in London. Mum’s cooking spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, one of my favourite meals. I can’t wait! And I’ll finally be reunited with my PS2!

Saturday

I’ve been looking forward to this day for ages. Mum’s agreed to do it Saturday so I hope she’s still willing when it arrives. We’re going to the Trocadero (if I spelt that right), mainly for Tokyo Toys so she can buy me the present she promised me. Well, I said I wanted to get it and she said she’ll buy it as my Christmas present since my parents don’t have a lot of money at the moment (it’s £23.99 if I remember rightly though so it’s not like it’s too cheap). I also need to get a new wallet, and may or may not get a new plushie… and some sweets. Then we’re going to Starbucks for Christmas drinks!!! Can’t wait! I also want to go to Chinatown and get a pork bun, it’s been months. Plus it’ll just be great to see everything again.

Monday

This is the day. I’m finally going to have my PSP fixed! My dad’s found somewhere near our house that can do it. I hope they have the parts with them so it gets done on the day. I haven’t played it since a couple of days after it broke so I really miss it. The reason I stopped, well it was already a bit annoying with the broken part, but because it was with the memory card holder at one point during a save it came open and that messed up the game data and now I have to start over. I got further into that game than all my other PSP games!

Anyway, so those are the planned days so far. There are other things I have planned but I don’t know when they’ll actually happen yet.

Right, that's all for now. Gotta go get everything done, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment