Monday 15 August 2011

A New Beginning

Hi! I’m Stacey! Pleased to meet you! I hope you’ll have fun reading my blog and hope that I’ll have fun posting to it. But first, a little introduction.

I had this blog before but I decided to restart it on the hope that I can make it better than it was before. For one thing, I want to make regular posts rather than forget it like I did on the original one.

I wanted to start a blog for several reasons:
1. I was advised to do it as my main hobby is writing and I want to be an author. A number of people told me that it would be good practice. I normally write fiction stories so it’s a different area of writing for me.
2. I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while. I think it’s a fun idea, to have somewhere that I can talk about things happening as well as sharing thoughts on certain subjects and whatever else.
It’s basically all reasons like that. I mean, I’d love if somehow it became one of those famous blogs or whatever but I’d settle for just having somewhere where I can post stuff for friends and other people to read, it’s all fun to me.

So yeah, let the fun begin. Oh, and I think I’ll end this first post by telling you just a couple more things.

The meaning of my blog name:
Virtue – noun, a good or admirable quality or property
I believe it is vital to maintain a certain level of madness. It’s what makes the world interesting.

Okay, that’s all for now, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment