Thursday 18 August 2011

Exam Results and University

Today was A level results day. I think I must be one of the only people who was not nervous. It wasn’t because I knew I would get the results I needed, I just... wasn’t worried.
So, what I will say of my results, there are some that I’m very happy about, one I did better than expected and another worse than expected (and that one still confuses me as I had been really good at it in class). Anyway, I needed 280 points for university and I’m happy to say I got 310. When I finally got through the track thing on UCAS it confirmed that I do indeed have my place.

I’m so excited! In September I’m going to be attending Liverpool John Moores University to study creative writing and film studies. It’s weird, I’m looking forward to moving to Liverpool but at the same time I’m not looking forward to leaving London. I’m sure that going there is going to give me so many great experiences and fun times and thoughts to post about so that’s going to be great! I should be getting information from the university about it soon; I’m guessing those will come tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to announce that somewhere! I’m going to cut the post short today, I’ve nearly finished Kingdom Hearts and I want to go play (I would be finished by now if I stopped being distracted but this was a pretty good reason to get distracted).

Oh, and before I forget! My dad called my aunt and told her and she said she’d give be a nice package to take with me full of useful stuff. The only thing I remember her saying she’ll put in it is a can of tuna, in case I forget to buy food! Isn’t that lovely?

Finally, I want to say good luck to anybody else who got their results today! Actually, good luck in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment