Friday 16 November 2012

NaNoWriMo Problems Over

A couple of days ago I posted about the problems I was having getting anything written for NaNoWriMo this year. So far since then I've written an extra 13,076 bringing my total so far to 14,022. Most of it was written yesterday when I didn't have a class and I decided to focus more on NaNo than assignments (which is not going to happen often) just to attempt to catch up. I still don't have as much as I probably should but it's getting there pretty quickly. And I owe it all to easy plots I barely even have to think about. Today and tomorrow are going to be focused more on getting some uni assignments done but I will be writing a bit for NaNo of course and as Sunday is my work free day (I had to give myself one) I'll be focusing on NaNo then as well. My goal at the moment is to have 25000, the half way point, finished by Sunday. If things continue the way they have been in the last couple of days I imagine it will be an easy goal to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment