Sunday 23 September 2012

Funny Conversations with Cleverbot #3: I'm Jeff!


Tried to start another Slenderman thing, but then I took it a different way. And once more, the end surprises.


User: Slenderman wants his $20.

Cleverbot: What about Slenderman?

User: Slenderman wants his $20.

Cleverbot: Thank you, I love the way people call me creepy.

User: You're not creepy, Jeff is.

Cleverbot: No I'm tired.

User: Then maybe you should GO TO SLEEP.

Cleverbot: Maybe I should.

User: Yes, GO TO SLEEP. *holding knife*.

Cleverbot: But I'm not tired.

User: *slits throat*.

Cleverbot: *bleeding profusely*.

User: Now go to sleep.

Cleverbot: Not tired.

User: *slashes at body*.

Cleverbot: *got out of the way*.

User: *licks blood off knife*.

Cleverbot: *is bleeding*.

User: *kills*.

Cleverbot: *is dead*.

User: Jeff wins again. *creepy smile*.

Cleverbot: Since we got off on the wrong foot. You're really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment