Tuesday 4 September 2012

(Academic) New Year's Resolutions


I know this is usually a 'beginning of the actual year' thing, but I thought it would be a good idea to do some of these for the new year of university as well, so here we go:

1. Work harder.
There were a couple of times last year where I didn't exactly do my best (then again when I did I was greatly insulted for it). Not again, not this year. This year I'm gonna blow their frickin' minds. And get the highest scores to go with it.

2. Don't miss a day of class.
At the moment I only have 2 classes a week, so if this one can't be done there is something seriously wrong with me.

3. Be more social.
I don't think we need to get into this one again. Let's just say hopefully I can get along better with this years flatmates than I did with last years, and hopefully be able to talk more with classmates and the other members of the anime society.

4. Get fitter.
This goal is showing up on everything. Must be healthy, must look good, must stick to exercise routine.

5. Improve drawing and writing skills.
My writing was good before, it's gotten a lot of praise, but it can always get better. As can my drawing skills, especially if I want to start making comics and such.

6. Win a competition.
I'm entering a few. If my writing can win something, then I'll know it's good. I'm sure it is anyway, but this'll be some pretty good proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment