Monday 30 September 2013

September 2013 Summary

A while back I had a regular thing where once a month (formerly once a week) I would post an update about anything interesting in my life as well as plans for the next month. Following the blog restart, I thought I'd bring that back!

September Summary

-Went to Alcon
It was my first time at this convention and I had a brilliant time. I'll add a link to my review when I finally get it up.

-Moved back to Liverpool
Doing this the day after Alcon was probably a bad idea. I've basically covered this in the 'back to uni' posts.

-First classes of the year
It's going well so far. I already have a plan for my screenwriting assignments.

-Back to Anime Society
Sadly I missed the first week but the second was great. I'm glad I went despite being tired and I can't wait to go back.

Admittedly, most of these have already been covered this month, but there it is.
All in all, it's been a fairly busy - and fun - month.

Plans for October:

-Go back to London for a few days
This is planned for the 3rd-6th of the month. It's partly to see my family and partly to go out with my friends as I can't afford to go to MCM Expo this year.

-Create a first draft for all my assignments this semester

-Go back to Anime Society & attend the Halloween social

That's about it for now. At the end of the month I'll also be allowed to give blood again but I'll only do it if I can find someone to go with me in case it ends the same way as last time. I hope I can, otherwise I'll have to wait and hope I can get an appointment some time when I'm home for Christmas.

Hope everyone's had a good September and have a good October! I know I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment