Monday 23 September 2013

Please Bring Order To This Blog

Hey guys! Hope you’ve all had a good summer? The reason I ask that of course is because I’m now back at university (and I haven’t posted a thing since July)! Oh, before I forget, 20 points to whoever gets the reference I was trying to make!

Things are going to be changing around here. There are a few things I’ve said in the past about this blog, specifically that I want to post every day and I want to improve a few things. Well that’s all happening right now!

For a while now, my posts have been sporadic, both in terms of posting and theme. I enjoy writing about a variety of topics but I want them to be more organised. Currently, I’m trying to come up with some kind of schedule, so that I can talk about what I want but still maintain some kind of order.
As another way of creating more order, I’ve removed a majority of the tags, since they were a bit of a mess as well. I kept ‘university’ and ‘lists’ as they are two larger topics I plan to continue with. More tags will come with new posts I’m sure, and others may be added for older posts that I still really like or have proven to be more popular.

To start off, following what I said at the beginning of this post, this week is going to be dedicated to posts on starting my third year at university!

I’ll also give a small list on things I plan to post about so far:
-University
-My life in general (interesting things I’m doing, strange experiences, etc.)
-Reviews/thoughts on things (TV, books, games, etc.) both old and new
-Lists, about anything really

Actually, that’s about all I have planned so far, but I know I’ll probably come up with more.


All my posts will now also be complete with pictures!

I can't tell if that's well placed lighting or not, I just wish it did more to hide my messy bed. By the way, that guy on my head is my new mascot. There will be a special post on him when this week is over.

This is going to be a fun restart.

So if there’s anything you’d like to see here, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment