Sunday 29 September 2013

University Goals for the Year

Every year I try to set a number of goals to achieve before summer. Most of this year's will be copies of previous years, but I thought this would be an appropriate post.

My Goals:

1. Make more friends.
2. Attend more social events.
3. Attend all classes.
4. Get more 1st's.
5. Come up with a plan for after university.
6. Graduate.

I would say I am making some progress toward each of these goals already, but there's a lot of work left to do.

Well, this was a short post but that conclude's this week's 'back to university' theme. There will no doubt be many university related posts to follow but for now it's back to free posting.

Thanks for reading everyone! If you want, tell me in the comments what your plans for the year are!

No comments:

Post a Comment