Wednesday 4 July 2012

My Achievements in Life So Far

A while ago I was going to write a list of all the things I want to do in life and someone suggested that I also write a list of some of the things I’ve done already, just to see how much I have done and feel like I’ve already accomplished something. It actually did make me feel pretty good about myself. So here’s the list I came up with:

  • Finished primary school with the highest grades
  • Finished secondary school with 12 GCSEs all between A* and C grade
  • Got into my first choice college
  • Finished college with 3 A levels and 2 AS, all pass grades
  • Got into my first choice university
  • Been in a school play (primary & secondary)
  • Been in school rugby team (primary)
  • Performed guitar onstage at school show (secondary)
  • Been to Disneyland Paris twice
  • Been on tour of Paris
  • Travelled around the UK (Brighton, Southend, Birmingham, Norwich, Yorkshire, Liverpool and Manchester in England, Powys in Wales)
  • Organized a gig for charity
  • Written novel-length stories
  • Been to so many gigs I’ve lost count
  • Been to MCM expo three times in a row


So there it is. It really isn’t a lot yet and there are some bits that probably aren’t big enough to be on such a list but I felt I had to build it up a bit. I actually feel like I’ve achieved something in my life already now. I would definitely recommend writing a list like this. I would now add a list of the things I want to do in life but I’m still working on that, though I do now feel more certain I can make those things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment