Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Couple of Very Busy Weeks


So it’s been a really busy couple of weeks, which is why I haven’t been posting again (it ends today, I swear, I have a whole bunch of back up posts written now). I’ve only just fully recovered from it all.

It started with the MCM Expo a couple of weeks ago. There was a lot of walking around and for two days that didn’t include shoes, so I have a lot of dead skin on my feet right now. It was worth it though; I’d never wear shoes if I didn’t have to. Most, well actually all, of my time there was spent with friends just generally being insane. It was probably more fun than I’ve had in a long time and I just wish I’d had a camera. My cosplay plans changed and I ended up being Zexion from Kingdom Hearts on Friday and Saturday and (a really bad version of) Renji from Bleach on Sunday. I hate doing bad cosplays but I will make it up to him whenever I have a free cosplay spot, possibly next year. I also spend way over my budget. That was also worth it. I got pretty much an entire Bleach cosplay, a sword (Zabimaru, Bleach, possibly my favourite weapon in the world), a giant Bleach wall scroll, and Aizen (Bleach) plushie, some new chopsticks (also Bleach) and some really cool pictures (surprisingly, only one of them Bleach). Do you think I might be a little bit obsessed with Bleach? Then a couple of days later my friend and I went out and bought more Bleach plushies. This has gone too far.
I still have my expo wristband.

Far too soon afterwards I had to go to Liverpool to bring the rest of my stuff home. That was not without its usual difficulties. Now I’m paranoid I’ll be fined because I accidentally left a couple of things in the room.

Then on Monday my estate had its Jubilee party. As usual, I hate parties. I hate stuck at such an even around so many people I don’t know (kinda weird I love giant things like expo then and hate parties but still… for some reason there’s a difference in my head). Although it wasn’t that bad. The music was surprisingly good (if you like old people music like me lol) and I won a nice toy snake at the shooting game, where I knocked down two ducks with one shot. I was very much complimented for that one. As usual the best part of the party was the free food, and since my parents were in charge of the event we got to take home the leftovers. I’m still living on those leftovers. The pasta salad, the potato salad, the biscuits…

Breakfast calls...
Stacey xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment