Wednesday 6 June 2012

Plans for the Rest of the Summer


Well, I needed some plans anyway and since I now have very little money left to do anything with a cost, I've made a list of things that should keep me busy, a few of which will probably be mentioned in later posts.

So, my list of things to do this summer:

-exercise every day
-blog every day
-write a journal entry every day
-buy a camera
-get better at drawing
-get better at guitar/keyboard
-design and plan how to make future cosplays (cosplays I need to make: Atlantica Zexion (Kingdom Hearts), Halloween Town Zexion (Kingdom Hearts), Female Ulquiorra (Bleach), Prince Soma (Black Butler), Sesshomaru (InuYasha))
-watch all the anime on my ‘to watch’ list (probably will not all be completed this summer)
-finish Camp Nanowrimo (June and August)
-change music on iPod
-plan future projects

No comments:

Post a Comment