Saturday 4 August 2012

Weekly Update 03/08/12



What happened this week?

-              I tidied and reorganised my room on Sunday, I’ve only needed to do that for a month or two now. I ran out of time though so I just had to shove the rest of the stuff I was keeping into the closet instead of organising them properly. The room itself looks great though.
-              I had a friend stay over from Monday to Wednesday afternoon. It was really fun, we had all sorts of stupid conversations and we got to go to Tokyo Toys and Forbidden Planet (two of my favourite shops). I also got him addicted to Bleach.
-              I went shopping with my mum to get the food for my dad’s birthday party tonight. Hopefully that’s going to be fun. While we were out my mum bought me two new pairs of earrings, one of which are little bells, like the ones you find on cat collars. I love the way they jingle when I move.
-              I found a new webcomic (new to me, not new in existence) that I love and, as usual when I fall in love with something like this, read every page within a couple of days. It’s called Neko the Kitty, and if you haven’t seen it before I suggest you check it out. It’s really funny, and the cats are so cute. Here’s a link to it:
http://nekothekitty.smackjeeves.com/

Plans for next week:

-              Tomorrow is the monthly meet up for my Kingdom Hearts roleplay group. It’s going to be good seeing everyone again and I’m sure it’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m also going to love cosplaying again (I kinda did it when we were out the other day but it was only really half cosplay because I don’t have the wig yet). And it’s going to be somewhat special considering I’ll have to miss the next one, since it’s on the day I need to go back to Liverpool.
-              I may or may not have plans with another friend, waiting for them to get back to me.
-              I also need to finish organising my room, and that means the closet. It shouldn’t be too hard, but it might take a while.
-              I might need to get into contact with student finance again. They’ve still only approved the tuition and maintenance loans. I had to resend the information they need to decide whether or not I get the grant because apparently they didn’t get it the first two times.  I’m still worried because that’s the money I need for food and the rest of rent (maintenance loan only covers most of the rent) so if they don’t give it to me I can’t go back to university because I’ll have nothing to live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment