Sunday 23 October 2011

NaNoWriMo is coming!

Okay, I’m really trying to get back into posting every day now... I just want to... and soon I’ll have real reason to do so: National Novel Writing Month. Yes, after all these years of wanting to do it, I’m finally going to take part. Why? Because after all these years of developing ideas only to give up on them, I finally have a few basic ideas that I believe could become a successful novel. I did have a fully developed plot for it but now that’s being rewritten (almost) completely because I don’t think it was good enough. As NaNoWriMo starts on the first of November, that makes this my novel planning week. I figured even if the plan isn’t fully developed, I should still do this, just because it provides the motivation to actually write and complete the novel, even if it is just as a first draft. Anything that needs to be fixed I can take care of afterwards. I’m actually really excited about this. I plan to update this blog every day with my progress and any other interesting things that happen.
However, aside from being novel planning week, this is also my ‘finish my costume for expo’ week, of course that shouldn’t be so difficult. I probably won’t get to plan at all on Sunday and not very much on Saturday. I do have a five hour coach trip on Friday and Monday, so that should make up for it.

Okay, I’m going to get back to work, I also have uni projects and cleaning to do on top of all this so yeah... oh, but I’ll leave you with a nice picture. I mentioned I finished my Lexicon before so here’s a picture of the front, the rest will come later.



P.S. I have a sort of half-cold. I felt a cold try to start a few days ago so I've been fighting it super hard with medicine and any natural remedy I can find. It's still not that bad, at the moment it is in the stage where there's a lot of coughing but that's only been today so far, there isn't a lot of sneezing, there aren't really any pains even in my throat, although my throat is making my voice sound a little weird, and except for when I go to sleep, my nose isn't that blocked either. I'm trying hard to get rid of it all before expo and I think I'm going to be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment