Friday 4 November 2011

I'm in Wales!

On a residential for my creative writing class.
And even though I'm tired (probably because they won't stop feeding us... and I've just realised I need to fit into a corset tomorrow hehehe) I still want to go looking for the ghosts... There's an abandoned cabin in the forest but I'm not sure I'm that brave... unless I can find someone to go with me... which I probably won't.

Anyway it sucks I probably won't be able to use the internet much the next couple days because I can't get internet access in my room and I don't like sitting out in public space for this... feels weird... anyways... so yeah.

It's a really beautiful place though... very beautiful.

That's all I can think to say for now hehehe so yeah... Sunday at the latest for next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment